Finance Data Analyst
Salary: up to £95,000 (plus benefits)
Location: London | Hybrid
Are you an experienced Data Analyst with in-depth experience within Fintech and/or Financial Services? I am partnered with a high-growth SME, who has one of the largest digital FX and international payments platforms. They are looking for a Data Analyst (Finance) to join their team after a significant investment!
You will be responsible for the quality and improvement of the commercial efficiency and profitability analysis. As well as presenting data, insights, and recommendations to non-technical stakeholders in a compelling fashion.
As Data Analyst (Finance) you will need:
• 5+ years’ experience in data analytical roles in Fintech (FX/Payments is advantageous)
• Recent experience in building financial forecasting and/or revenue budgeting models
• Have a basic understanding of accounting principles and P&L reporting
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Sharp attention to details
• Stellar numerical and analytical skills
• SSAS/ OLAP cubes
• Strong MS SQL Server / T-SQL
• Tableau Desktop / creator
• Modelling skills (SQL or Python or similar)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team and play a key role in growing with the team as the company focuses on adding significant investment to this critical function in the business. If you are someone with a passion for data, excellent financial knowledge and obsessed with commercial efficiency, we want to hear from you!
*Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, not all submissions will receive feedback.Apply