Contract Scrum Master
Rate – up to £600/day (Inside IR35)
Duration – 3 months rolling
We are looking for a Scrum Master to be part of a cross functional team working on digital platform in one of the biggest media companies in the UK. The team is driven and enthusiastic and would need a like minded solution approach person to join them.
- Persuasive and effective communicator with strong negotiating skills.
- Possess a solid understanding and strong practical experience of agile delivery in software development projects.
- Evidence of leading continuous improvement initiatives.
- Evidence of mentoring and coaching others to develop their skills and managing the performance of team members.
- Experience of facilitating workshops and discussions.
- Good understanding of technology, digital services and trends.
- Ability to forge effective working relationships with stakeholders.
- Considerable experience in a relevant technical environment.
- Maintain effective and efficient delivery from your team during periods of remote working.
- Have experience of working with user research, design and data analytics expertise.
- Understanding of a range of planning and reporting methods common to project delivery.
This is a great opportunity for someone with Agile practices to work with a passionate team on an innovative product.
**Unfortunately due to the volume of applications not everyone would be receive a response.