Lead Cloud Security Engineer | Blockchain
Up to £130,000 + Stock Options
We are working with an expanding tech-for-good US Financial Services company that specialise in blockchain technology, and they have planned to increase their global headcount by a further 50%, with highly skilled engineers. We are looking for the first UK based Lead Cloud Security Engineer, who is responsible for driving the culture in the organisation, providing security advice and guidance to the business, as well as hands-on the tools, automating security best practises and ensure SDLC security.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing, developing, and implementing automated security analysis tooling for cloud-based infrastructure at scale.
- Helping reduce vulnerabilities within the build/deploy process.
- Offer expertise to other areas of the business to ensure secure design and development of software and infrastructure.
- Designing and building performant pipelines that plugin to blockchain protocols.
- Working with modern technologies in the DevOps toolchain.
- Promoting a DevSecOps culture, providing security advice and guidance to other areas of the business
What you’ll be working with:
- AWS Security Suite (GuardDuty, Control Tower, SecurityHub, Firewall Manager etc.).
- AWS SSO (Okta, Ping, Onelogin).
- Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI.
- Secrets Management (Hashicorp Vault, AWS Secrets Management, KMS, chamber, etc).
- AWS Security.
- CI / CD Security.
- Holistic overview and understanding of Security across a scaling cloud-native business.
- Previous experience within a blockchain org. would be great.
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary up to £130,000 + Stock Options
- 8% Pension match
- 33 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
- Central London Office base, 2/3 days wfh
This is a challenging and hugely rewarding opportunity for a Lead Cloud Security Engineer, or a Senior looking to progress their career within a growing and high-performing company.
*Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, not all submissions will receive feedback.