Up to £100,000/annum
I am recruiting a Software Engineering Manager for a major UK financial services organisation. As Engineering Manager, you will work closely with the leadership and will be responsible for reshaping the future people and technology strategy to achieve greater efficiencies, raise the software excellence bar and transition into a customer-centric mentality.
With your experience, you will need to understand the current organisational set up of circa 250 people and how the business currently builds scalable, resilient and secure software systems. This discovery phase will enable you to create the future strategy and organisation design with key considerations of people strategy, operational excellence, agile engineering best practice, partner selection and commercial value.
As Engineering Manager you will need the following experience:
· Organisational design at scale of more than 150 people
· Operated at a strategic level with the ability to translate and promote to the wider business
· Passionate about agile best practice
· Managed a team of Tech Lead level and have technical background
· Drive a customer-centric and value-based approach to prioritisation
· Worked in a regulated environment
· Worked with partners and vendors
As Engineering Manager, you will join them as a leader that will transform their strategy into a highly collaborative and industry-defining customer-led business. Culturally you will be joining an ambitious and growth orientated team that is open to innovation and change.
Compensation – up to £100,000/annum plus bonus and benefits
**Unfortunately, due to high volume of applications, not all applicants will receive feedback.Apply